Chemical Process Engineer
Our product portfolio is expanding and for our technical department we are applying for a Chemical Process Engineer to join our company. The position will report to the CTO and will be part of a dynamic and competent team of engineers in our technical department.
The responsibility for the position is:
- Expertise in chemical evaluations for our product, projects and R&D within ballast water treatment systems for vessels
- An active partner in R&D projects, and coordinating documentation for approvals to IMO, USCG and class societies
- Collaborating with the R&D external partners and ensure quality with key research centers and other sub-suppliers
- Work together with the customers, R&D and production to develop new products and solutions within the field of application
- Achieve a solid understanding of customers processes and products
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Higher education at least BSc degree
- Experience from marine/offshore products, preferably within shipping
- Experience with product development
- Good understanding of marine pollution and process of treating ballast water
- Experience of using Microsoft office tools for documentation
- Positive attitude and good problem-solving skills
- Take initiative to solve complex challenges
- Eager to learn and use new technology
- A team player that can work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Fluent language skills in both Norwegian and English, written and spoken
We offer competitive terms, and exciting work tasks in an environment with good possibilities for personal development. Extensive training in TeamTec’s products will be given for the position at startup.
Work location: Our office in Drammen or head office in Tvedestrand.
To apply for this position:
Application should be submitted electronically with relevant attachments.
For more information aboout the position please contact:
+47 948 57 145