Lifecycle Project Engineer
Our product portfolio is expanding in line with market growth and TeamTec is applying for a Lifecycle Project Engineer to join our company. The position will report to the Service Manager and will be part of a dynamic and competent team of engineers in our Lifecycle Service Department.
The responsibility for the position is:
- Technical customer support
- Project management of our Lifecycle Service Department
- Develop customized solutions for our existing products
- Assisting the Service Manager
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Higher education, at least BSc degree
- Experience from process systems and automation
- Experience from marine/offshore products, preferably within shipping
- Positive attitude and good problem-solving skills
- A team player that can work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Fluent language skills in both Norwegian and English, written and spoken
We offer competitive terms, and exciting working tasks in a hectically and collegiate environment with good possibilities for personal development. Extensive training in TeamTec’s products will be given for the position at startup.
Permanent position: 100 %
Work location: TeamTec Head Office in Tvedestrand
To apply for this position:
Application should be submitted electronically with relevant attachments.
For more information aboout the position please contact:
Chief Operational Officer (COO)
+47 917 34 337