TeamTec Senza BWMS
Senza BWMS uses direct biocide injection to treat ballast water. To the owner’s as well as yard’s benefit the system does not require the use of filters. Neutralizer is injected when discharging ballast water. Standard, non-proprietary chemicals are used during ballast (Sodium Hypochlorite) and de-ballast (Sodium Sulfite) operations.
Senza BWMS simplicity makes it easy to install both on new and old ships. Only minor modifications to the ballast piping are needed to retrofit Senza BWMS, making it possible to complete the installation while sailing. The system includes limited moving parts and no complex equipment resulting in minimal maintenance and easy operation for the crew.
Stress-free ballast water management!
It doesn’t get easier…
- No Filter
- Small configurable footprint
- Lowest power consumption in the market
- 100% flowrate in all water conditions
- Easy installation
- Simple and robust design
- Standard biocide, available worldwide.
- IMO and USCG type Approved
• Short and easy installation
• Possible to install while sailing
• Quick commissioning
• No filter
• Minimal change to existing ballast piping
• No minimum pressure requirement
• Minimal pressure drop
• Lowest power consumption in the market
• Easy to operate and maintain
Senza BWMS is fully IMO G8/G9 as well as USCG approved.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org